I think female jew noses are hot and also I find balding men attractive and that just proves that people find all sorts of things attractive so there’s still hope for you
Day five of the detox, I’m down 7 pounds~~~ I woke up half an hour early and I’m only five minutes ahead (aka I took a snooze in the shower). I feel good but not anything revolutionary. Yesterday I was pretty chipper and productive but that’s really only in comparison to the couple of days before. But I’ve been told I’m looking good mostly by the boyfriend and he is clearly disillusioned.
Also, I only have two pairs of work pants and today is freezing, yesterday was snowing (???) so I just wear the same pants and be like *YOLO*
I feel like a flaw/benefit of my personality is I really genuinely feel that there isn’t anything I couldn’t do well at given the opportunity to embrace the learning curve.
There’s a bunch of ladies on tumblr that I’m obsessed with but I don’t know their blawg names but they deserve some love
- Lfell is like my tried and true high school bestie. We see each other rarely but it is always a hoot and a lot of my best memories are with Laur. (Read: crying in front of my old house in the middle of the night and totally tolerating my belligerence on a regular basis and still loving me)
- Shannon (thelightsofmyhometown) is probably the coolest realest chillest chick in all of tumblr. I’ve never met her but her posts are 100% kick ass and relatable. I am always like DAMNIT WHY DO I LOVE THIS STRANGER SO MUCH/CREEPILY FROM AFAR)
- Dayle is just another badass lady who I admire on tumblr. I’m always pleasantly surprised that she’s legit “down to earth” and a real person which can be refreshing. I feel like it was a missed opportunity in high school cuz I woulda BFF stalked the shit out of her. Also v cool name award goes to you.
- Cheyenne does like crazily impressive artistic stuff that’s actually art I would really pay for. Also chill and genuinely nice, and I appreciate that in anyone.
- my sister Hilary (hilarydanger) is actually the person I look up to most in the world. She’s got style and wits abounding and I’m forever impressed with how cool she really is (makes her own Christmas ornaments and clothes and cool baby crafts, I mean CMON)
Please don’t file a restraining order BECAUSE IT WONT WORK.
I made some bangin ratatouille last night and I’m stoked to add that to my regular rotation. Also I’m gonna try and start prepping more shit on the weekends for the whole week so cooking is less traumatizing to my schedule and I’m less inclined to be like okay I’m gonna get high and eat a pizza now.